LinkLink is a new directory aimed specifically at promoting Shropshire businesses through the use of the internet.
Being a totally independent directory, we are unbiased, and completely unrelated to any other search engine or affiliate scheme.
LinkLink has been created to fill what we believe is a gap in the internet directory market for businesses in Shropshire.
After many hours of research, we’ve concluded that:
- Many Shropshire small businesses struggle to get a decent internet presence, mainly due to the notion that they think it is expensive to promote themselves via the web
- Most smaller businesses consider a web presence a luxury, and something which would not benefit them because their company is small
- A great percentage of businesses we spoke to who do have websites find that they do not know how the website is performing, because they have no direct way of monitoring it’s visitors
Presenting LinkLink. With web expertise from our parent company Pixelmakers Limited, and a focus on the customer, our services are intended to increase not only your web presence, but also to make you aware of scams which could be costing you money.
LinkLink is moderated by humans. We check each and every submission to the directory, and, with your permission, we will even edit your entry in order to increase it’s effectiveness if we feel it will benefit you.
Unlike automated link directories, we constantly evolve the listings to increase your web ranking. This is the human element which we believe will ensure you attain high rankings.
Why are we different? We are different because we believe that our service offers not only value for money, but because we are Shropshire based, we also have a local community interest.
Track record? Yes. We have already got many satisfied customers. Here are just a few:
- DP Treherne painter and decorator, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
“I love the new logo and from just a few words and pictures I sent over by email I have all of a sudden got a web site. Great job.”
- Duo Hair and Makeup, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
“Way more than we hoped for, above and beyond our expectations”, “Thanks for accepting our offer of a bonus on top of the invoice, you’re worth it!”
Nichola and Shelly, proprietors
- Stretch Ahead Limousines, Shrewsbury
“Really happy with everything that has been done. Our website is bringing us work that we were missing out on from not having a working website. Many thanks.” Tom Bansal, proprietor
- Oak Doors from Sabrina, Shrewsbury
“Enquiries have rocketed since our website went live. Our exposure is higher now than it has ever been, and compared to the cost of magazine advertising, this is far more cost effective. Our customers are free to browse our site and find out what they need to know before they ring us, so it saves time too.” Malcolm Eade, MD
- Biggs Wedding Photography, wedding / portrait photographer in Shrewsbury/Telford, Shropshire
“All I wanted was an online advert. What I got was a fantastic website which was way beyond my expectations for the cost. Utterly chuffed with the service as a whole.” Dave Biggs
- AudioXL Media Services, Shrewsbury
“Being a small business, I need all the help I can get with cheap advertising and promotion. The website has been a great help to me, and the Google factor of the site is far more popular than I would have believed. All promises, delivered.” John Cubbin, MD